For maximum uConne experience our site or/and our server might send cookies to your device. This is to monitor user access to our site which includes but not limited to login sessions.
Information about cookies and how to block or disable cookies is available at http://aboutcookies.org.
2. Other informations we collect
We may collect and store the following information—
2.1 Registration data
You may also choose to voluntarily add other information to your profile, such as your mobile phone number and mobile service provider.
2.2 Usage, log data & cookies
When you use or interact with the Service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This information may include:
- information about your type of subscription and your interactions with the Service, such as interactions with songs, playlists, other audiovisual content, other uConne users, Third Party Applications, and advertising, products, and services which are offered, linked to, or made available on or through the Service;
- the details of the queries you make and the date and time of your request;
- User Content you post to the Service including messages you send and/or receive via the Service;
- technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the uConne Service, unique device ID, device attributes, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, 3G, LTE) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and uConne application version.
- motion-generated or orientation-generated mobile sensor data (e.g., accelerometer or gyroscope).
You may integrate your uConne account with Third Party Applications. If you do, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Service on the Third Party Application, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the Third Party Application. This includes, for example, your “Like”s and posts on Facebook.
2.3 Your mobile device
- Photos and Camera: We will not access your photos or camera without first getting your explicit permission and we will never scan or import your photo library or camera roll. If you give us permission to access photos or your camera, we will only use images that you specifically choose to share with us. (You may use our application to select the photo or photos you choose to share, but we will never import the photos you review except those you explicitly share.).
- Location: We will not gather or use the specific location of your mobile device (by using, for example, GPS or Bluetooth) without first getting your explicit permission. And if you choose to share location information but later change your mind, you will always have the ability to stop sharing. Please note that this does not include IP address. We will continue to use your IP address as described in Section 2.2 above, to determine, for example, what country you are in and comply with our licensing agreements.
- Voice: We will not access your microphone without first getting your explicit permission. You will always have the ability to disable microphone access.